CGBSE Class 10th Result 2019 declared, Nisha Patel tops with 99.33%, 68.02% pass; check all details here

The Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education (CGBSE) has announced the result of high school i.e. Class 10th March 2019 exams today.

CGBSE Class 10th Result 2019 declared, Nisha Patel tops with 99.33 pc, 68.02 pc pass, check all details here
The overall pass percentage for class 10th has dipped marginally by 0.04%. (Image: PTI)
By: ABP Live
Updated: 10 May 2019 03:39 PM
CGBSE Class 10th Result 2019: The Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education (CGBSE) has announced the result of high school i.e. Class 10th March 2019 exams today i.e. on 10th May 2019. At a press conference in Chhattisgarh Pareeksha Bhawan, Raipur, the CGBSE Chairperson Gaurav Dwivedi and Secretary V K Goel declared 68.02% students pass in the class 10th exams. The overall pass percentage for class 10th has dipped marginally by 0.04% as compared to last year’s 68.06%.

Nisha Patel of Abhinav VMHS School, Pussore, Raigarh has been declared the State Topper for Class 10th with 99.33% (596/600). A total of 3,82,955 candidates sat for the Chhattisgarh Board Class 10th exams held from 1st to 23rd March 2019 this year, out which 2,61,177 students have qualified the high school exams.


Girls surpassed boys with a gap of over 5%. The overall pass percentage for girls in class 10 th is recorded at 70.77% and boys at 65.25%. In 2018, the pass percentage for girls and boys of class 10th stood at 69.40% and 66% respectively.

CGBSE has deployed a total of 2 servers for class 10th results so that students can check their result smoothly online without a long wait time. However, errors like “502 - Web server received an invalid response while acting as a gateway or proxy server. There is a problem with the page you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed. When the Web server (while acting as a gateway or proxy) contacted the upstream content server, it received an invalid response from the content server” could be encountered. Students must check back again in a short while.

How to check CGBSE Class 10th Result 2019?

Step 1 – Visit the official website – http://cgbse.nic.in/

Step 2 – Click on Result Server 1 or Result Server 2 for the result you wish to check viz: High School (10th ) Examination Result - Year 2019

Step 3 – Enter your roll number and captcha code on the next page and submit

Step 4 – Your Scorecard will be displayed

Step 5 – Download your result and take a printout for future reference

Official Websites to check the CGBSE Result 2019:

results.cg.nic.in

cgbse.nic.in

scert.cg.gov.in

cgbse.net

Third Party Websites to check the CGBSE Result 2019:

examresults.net

indiaresults.com

results91.com

About Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education:

The Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education (CGBSE) was established in the year 2001. Headquartered at Raipur, the Board undertakes the promotion and development of curriculum for high school and higher secondary education in the state of Chhattisgarh. CGBSE is also responsible for smooth conduct of annual board exams, entrance exams and diploma exams of educational courses like D.El.Ed and D.P.Ed.

SHOP BY CATEGORIES

         
GET THE APP