BJYM leader offers reward of Rs.11 lakh for Mamata Banerjee's head
5 THINGS YOGESH VARSHNEY SAID
- Those who will cut and bring West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee head, I will give that person Rs.11 lakh.
- Mamata never allows Saraswati Puja, fairs during Ram Navami
- During Hanuman Jayanti procession, people were lathi charged and brutally beaten up.
- Victims of the lathicharge were not from any political party but simple devotees.
- She organizes Iftar party and always supports Muslims
In West Bengal's Birbhum, Suri police on Sunday had already warned the Bir Hanuman Jayanti organizers that it would not allow holding of any rally or meeting at Suri on Tuesday.
The organizers requested and assured the police that they would not carry arms. However, the police did not move from its stand and charged on.
National Unity Day: A tribute to Sardar Patel | Master Stroke
What all changed after J&K officially bifurcated into 2 UTs? | Master Stroke
Israeli spyware Pegasus snooped on Indian Journalists through Whatsapp | Master Stroke
Maharashtra: Shiv Sena's Sanjay Raut Meets Sharad Pawar
Drill displays IED diffused with the help of a robot by NSG
Article 370 only gave separatism and terrorism to J&K: PM Modi in Kevadiya
Let us work towards making India $5 trillion economy: Modi To Trainee Civil Servant | Full Speech
Radio Stations in Jammu, Srinagar and Leh renamed
Jammu and Kashmir to witness 'Acche Din'? | Seedha Sawal
Expert advice on how to survive poor air quality in Delhi-NCR