CBSE declares Class 10 results; Four students top exam with 499 out of 500 marks
CBSE class 10 result 2018: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) released the results of Class 10 examinations today. "The results are available on the official websites of CBSE: cbse.nic.in and cbseresults.nic.in
CBSE class 10 results is available at cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in, results.nic.in. This was the first batch to appear for the Class 10 board examinations after the CBSE decided to junk the Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation (CCE) and reintroduce the board exams. The exam was conducted successfully by the Central Board of Secondary Education from March 5 - April 4. The CBSE had recently announced the class 12 result on May 26, 2018.
Follow these three steps to check your results:
- Access the official websites: cbse.nic.in and cbseresults.
- Look for the relevant 'results' link
- Click on the link
- Enter your details such as roll number and other required details in the respected fields.
- Click on ‘Submit’ and your results will be flashed on the screen.
- As many as 135 candidates in the differently-abled category secured 90 per cent marks and above, while 21 of them secured 95 per cent marks and above
- The pass percentage for differently-abled students was 92.55, with Anushka Panda of Sun City, Gurgaon and Sanya Gandhi of Uttam School, Ghaziabad topping in the category by securing 489 marks out of 500. Somya Deep Pradhan of JNV, Dhanpur in Odisha bagged the second spot with a score of 484.
- 1,86,067 candidates got compartment.
- As many as 1,31,493 candidates secured 90 per cent marks and above, while 27,426 candidates secured 95 per cent marks and above
- Delhi recorded a pass percentage of 78.62.
- Top 3 Regions and their pass percentage
1. THIRUVANANTHAPURAM - 99.60
2. CHENNAI - 97.37
3. AJMER - 91.86
- Seven students secured the second position with 498 marks, 14 students bagged the third spot with a score of 497.
- The toppers are -
1. Prakhar Mittal - 499 marks - DPS Gurgaon
2. Rimzhim Aggarwal - 499 - RP Public School - Bijnore
3. Nandini Garg - 499 - Scottish International School - Shamli
4. Sreelakshmi G - 499 - Bhavan's Vidhyalaya Cochin
- Four students -- Prakhar Mittal of DPS Gurgaon, Rimzhim Agarwal of RP Public School, Bijnor, Nandini Garg of Scottish International School, Shamli and Sreelakshmi G of Bhavan's Vidyalaya, Kochi -- topped the exam with 499 marks out of 500
- Union Minister Prakash Javadekar says, “Congratulations to those who’ve succeeded. 10th CBSE board exam was conducted after 10 years. This’s basically preparation for 12th board. Those students who’ve got compartment should prepare again & I’m sure they’ll do well.”
- The pass percentage is 86.70% with girls outshining boys in the examination.
- Four students share the first rank in the CBSE 10th class examination.
- CBSE class 10 results declared on official website.
National Unity Day: A tribute to Sardar Patel | Master Stroke
What all changed after J&K officially bifurcated into 2 UTs? | Master Stroke
Israeli spyware Pegasus snooped on Indian Journalists through Whatsapp | Master Stroke
Maharashtra: Shiv Sena's Sanjay Raut Meets Sharad Pawar
Drill displays IED diffused with the help of a robot by NSG
Article 370 only gave separatism and terrorism to J&K: PM Modi in Kevadiya
Let us work towards making India $5 trillion economy: Modi To Trainee Civil Servant | Full Speech
Radio Stations in Jammu, Srinagar and Leh renamed
Jammu and Kashmir to witness 'Acche Din'? | Seedha Sawal
Expert advice on how to survive poor air quality in Delhi-NCR