Happy Independence Day 2019 Quotes, Images, Wishes, Photos To Share On Facebook And WhatsApp
Independence Day 2019: This day is remembered as a victory of unity over injustice.
The Prime Minister Narendra Modi will unfurl the national flag at Red Fort in New Delhi today. The day is also marked as the national holiday in offices, schools and residences with interesting activities, speeches and other programmes planned to celebrate the day.
Here’s a collection of special greetings which includes Facebook messages, WhatsApp Status, SMS, Instagram posts and Direct Messages to express your love for the nation:
* Let’s honour the valiant heroes who made us proud and mighty nation.
May the glory of this day be your inspiration for tomorrow!
* It fills me with pride to see my flag fly high and spread happiness and great joy of freedom all around.
On this occasion, let’s cherish harmony and peace with togetherness.
Happy Independence Day!
* Remember the sacrifice of our freedom fighters. Recall their valour and rejoice! They gave a nation full of unity and diversity. Independence Day greetings to you and your family!
* With a heart full of pride and glory … Remembering the valour of those who laid their lives in the service of our nation … Wishing you a happy Independence Day!
* Warm wishes on the occasion of Independence Day! Salute to all those brave hearts who fought for the country.
* On this Independence Day, unfurl the tricolour, sing the National Anthem, fill your chest with pride, honour the freedom fighters and strive to be a better country. Jai Hind!
* Always stand for what you believe in, stand for what is right and stand for what you desire. True freedom lies where the mind is without fear. Happy Independence Day!
National Unity Day: A tribute to Sardar Patel | Master Stroke
What all changed after J&K officially bifurcated into 2 UTs? | Master Stroke
Israeli spyware Pegasus snooped on Indian Journalists through Whatsapp | Master Stroke
Maharashtra: Shiv Sena's Sanjay Raut Meets Sharad Pawar
Drill displays IED diffused with the help of a robot by NSG
Article 370 only gave separatism and terrorism to J&K: PM Modi in Kevadiya
Let us work towards making India $5 trillion economy: Modi To Trainee Civil Servant | Full Speech
Radio Stations in Jammu, Srinagar and Leh renamed
Jammu and Kashmir to witness 'Acche Din'? | Seedha Sawal
Expert advice on how to survive poor air quality in Delhi-NCR