K'nataka cabinet likely to have 33 ministers, G Parameshwara to be deputy CM
Finance ministry is likely to go to Kumaraswamy and Home ministry shall go to G. Parameshwara.
According to sources Congress’ G Parameshwara is likely to be the deputy CM of Karnataka.
The new Karnataka government is likely to have 33 ministers in its cabinet.
On Wednesday, along with CM Kumaraswamy 32 ministers can take oath.
Among the 33 portfolio holders, 20 can be from Congress and 13 can be from JD(S) as per the sources. Finance ministry and Home ministry will go to CM and deputy CM respectively.
The man behind saving MLAs from horse-trading DK Shivakumar can get the energy ministry. He was the energy minister even during the previous Congress government.
Here is the prospective portfolio of Cong-JDS alliance Government
- Chief Minister & Finance- Kumaraswamy- JDS
- Deputy CM & Home- Dr G. Parameshwara- Congress
- Irrigation - H K Patil- Congress
- PWD - H D Revanna- JDS
- Energy - D K Shivakumar- Congress
- Heavy Industries - A T Ramaswamy- JDS
- Transport - Ramalingareddy- Congress
- Minor Irrigation - K M Shivalingegowda- JDS
- Revenue - S Shivashankarappa- INC
- Health - U T Abdul Khadar Ali Fareed- Congress
- Women welfare - Lakshmi Hebbalkar- Congress
- Agriculture - C S Puttaraju- JDS
- Education - Adagooru H Vishwanath- JDS
- Rural Development - Satish Jarakiholi- Congress
- Urban Development - K J George- Congress
- Sports and News - M Krishnappa- Congress
- Information - Krishna Byregowda- Congress
- Social Welfare - H K Kumaraswamy- JDS
- Cooperative - G T Devegowda- JDS
- Animal Husbandry - C S puttaraju- JDS
- Textiles & Muzrai - Bandeppa Kashampoora- JDS
- Labour - D C Thammanna- JDS
- Excise - Dinesh Gundu Rao- Congress
- Medical Education - Tanveer Sait- Congress
- Higher Education - Dr. k sudhakar- Congress
- Forest - Roshan Baig- Congress
- Food & Civil Supplies - M B Patil - Congress
- Law & Justice - R V Deshpande - Congress
- Small Scale & Sugar - Dr. Ajay Singh- Congress
- Science & Tech - Priyank Kharge- Congress
National Unity Day: A tribute to Sardar Patel | Master Stroke
What all changed after J&K officially bifurcated into 2 UTs? | Master Stroke
Israeli spyware Pegasus snooped on Indian Journalists through Whatsapp | Master Stroke
Maharashtra: Shiv Sena's Sanjay Raut Meets Sharad Pawar
Drill displays IED diffused with the help of a robot by NSG
Article 370 only gave separatism and terrorism to J&K: PM Modi in Kevadiya
Let us work towards making India $5 trillion economy: Modi To Trainee Civil Servant | Full Speech
Radio Stations in Jammu, Srinagar and Leh renamed
Jammu and Kashmir to witness 'Acche Din'? | Seedha Sawal
Expert advice on how to survive poor air quality in Delhi-NCR