Nagpur-Mumbai Duronto Express derails LIVE UPDATES: 9 coaches of Duronto Express derail in Maharashtra's Titwala
Interestingly, last week, taking moral responsibility for the train accidents, Railway Minister of India Suresh Prabhu had indicated that he had offered to quit.
5 coaches and engine of Nagpur Mumbai Duronto Express jumped off track. Some are injured, rescue team rushed from Kalyan.
HERE ARE LIVE UPDATES:
- No passenger at site of Nagpur-Mumbai Duronto express train derailment,all shifted to nearest approach road:Sunil Udasi,Central Railway CPRO
— ANI (@ANI) August 29, 2017
- Locomotive & nine coaches derailed, prima facie suggests landslide engulfed tracks; repair work at the site started: Chairman, Railway Board
- No passengers injured;Buses arranged to tk stranded passengers to Mumbai: A Lohani, Chairman,Railway Board on Nagpur-Mumbai Duronto derailment
- Four trains diverted due to Duronto Express derailment via Kalyan-Lonavala-Pune-Daund-Manmad
- GM, DRM & other officers reach Duronto Express derailment site. Rear part of train started for Asangaon, five buses reach for stranded passengers
- Prima facie reason for Nagpur Mumbai Duronto Express derailment seems to be massive landslide: Central Railway Sources
- 1 board member, Gen Mgr &DRM ordered to reach derailment site to provide extensive help to passengers: Railway Board Chairman Ashwani Lohani
- Nagpur Mumbai Duronto Express: Kasara and Asangaon suburban trains are running up to Titwala only. CSTM-Howrah Gitanjali Express diverted
- Loco and 7 coaches have derailed. No casualties, injuries according to latest report: Central Railway Chief PRO Sunil Udasi
- We are arranging buses to bring passengers to destination. Doctors and senior officers are already at site: Central Railway
- Nagpur Mumbai Duronto Express derailed between Vasind and Asangaon. There are no injuries to passengers: Central Railway
#WATCH: Five coaches & engine of Nagpur Mumbai Duronto Express derailed near Titwala in Maharashtra. pic.twitter.com/9u0adLF1rG
— ANI (@ANI) August 29, 2017
- The Nagpur-Mumbai Duronto derailed between Vasind and Asangaon stations at 6.40 AM.
Interestingly, last week, taking moral responsibility for the train accidents, Railway Minister of India Suresh Prabhu had indicated that he had offered to quit saying, Prime Minister had asked him to wait.
National Unity Day: A tribute to Sardar Patel | Master Stroke
What all changed after J&K officially bifurcated into 2 UTs? | Master Stroke
Israeli spyware Pegasus snooped on Indian Journalists through Whatsapp | Master Stroke
Maharashtra: Shiv Sena's Sanjay Raut Meets Sharad Pawar
Drill displays IED diffused with the help of a robot by NSG
Article 370 only gave separatism and terrorism to J&K: PM Modi in Kevadiya
Let us work towards making India $5 trillion economy: Modi To Trainee Civil Servant | Full Speech
Radio Stations in Jammu, Srinagar and Leh renamed
Jammu and Kashmir to witness 'Acche Din'? | Seedha Sawal
Expert advice on how to survive poor air quality in Delhi-NCR