Mumbai Rains: Incessant Rainfall Hits Rail Services; Check Train Status Here
Central Railway said that the local train services are being reviewed every 30 minutes due to downpour in Mumbai.
Central Railway said that the local train services are being reviewed every 30 minutes due to downpour in Mumbai. Taking to microblogging site Twitter, the Central Railway said, "Due to very very intense rainfall throughout, there is the accumulation of water in different sections of Central Railway Suburban section of Mumbai. We are reviewing the situation every 30 minutes."
Suburban Update: 08.00 hrs pic.twitter.com/n44L5fdvhX
— Central Railway (@Central_Railway) August 4, 2019
Meanwhile the weather forecast by the Indian Meteorological Department says “intermittent rain or showers with heavy to very heavy falls likely in city and suburbs. Extremely heavy falls also likely at isolated places”.
Following are the list of trains that have been either diverted or cancelled in the wake of heavy rainfall witnessed by the city on Sunday.
Trains short terminated
• 12140 Nagpur-Mumbai Sewagram Express JCO 3.8.2019 short terminated at Nasik Road
• 17321 Hubballi-LTT Express JCO 3.8.2019 short terminated at Daund
• 12110 Manmad-Mumbai Panchavati Express JCO 4.8.2019 short terminated at Igatpuri
• 17032 Hyderabad-Mumbai Express JCO 3.8.2019 short terminated at Daund
Trains short originate
• 12139 Mumbai-Nagpur Sewagram Express JCO 4.8.2019 will short originate from Nasik Road.
• 17322 LTT-Hubballi Express JCO 4.8.2019 will short originated from Daund
• 12701 Mumbai-Hyderabad Hussain Sagar Express JCO 4.8.2019 will short originate from Kurduwadi.
• 12702 Hyderabad-Mumbai Hussain Sagar Express JCO 3.8.2019 via Daund-Manmad-Igatpuri-Kalyan
• 12164 Chennai-Dadar Express JCO 3.8.2019 via Daund-Manmad-Igatpuri-Kalyan
• 22144 Bidar-Mumbai Express JCO 3.8.2019 via Daund-Manmad-Igatpuri-Kalyan
• 11041 Mumbai-Chennai Express JCO 3.8.2019 now diverted via Karjat-Roha-Shoranur-Erode-Jolarpettai (instead of Karjat-Roha-Madgaon-Hubballi-Guntakal)
• 12163 Dadar-Chennai Express JCO 3.8.2019 now diverted via Karjat-Roha-Shoranur-Erode-Jolarpettai (instead of Karjat-Roha-Madgaon-Hubballi-Guntakal)
• 11013 LTT-Coimbatore Express JCO 3.8.2019 now diverted via Karjat-Roha-Shoranur-Coimbatore (instead of Karjat-Roha-Madgaon-Hubballi-Guntakal)
• 11009 Mumbai-Pune Sinhagad Express JCO 4.8.2019
• 51153 Mumbai-Bhusaval Passenger JCO 5.8.2019
• 51154 Bhusaval-Mumbai Passenger JCO 5.8.2019
• 12118 Manmad-Mumbai Express JCO 5.8.2019
• 12117 Mumbai-Manmad Express JCO 5.8.2019
• 11025 Bhusaval-Pune Express JCO 5.8.2019
• 11026 Pune-Bhusaval Express JCO 5.8.2019
• 17411 Mumbai-Kolhapur Mahalaxmi Express JCO 5.8.2019
• 12109 Mumbai-Manmad Panchvati Express JCO 4.8.2019
• 22101 Mumbai-Manmad Rajyarani Express JCO 4.8.2019
• 22102 Manmad-Mumbai Rajyarani Express JCO 4.8.2019
• 12118 Manmad-LTT Express JCO 4.8.2019
• 12117 LTT-Manmad Express JCO 4.8.2019
• 51033 Mumbai-Sainagar Shirdi Fast Passenger JCO 3.8.2019 (between Mumbai and Daund cancelled)
• 51044 Sainagar Shirdi-Mumbai Fast Passenger JCO 3.8.2019 (between Daund and Mumbai cancelled)
National Unity Day: A tribute to Sardar Patel | Master Stroke
What all changed after J&K officially bifurcated into 2 UTs? | Master Stroke
Israeli spyware Pegasus snooped on Indian Journalists through Whatsapp | Master Stroke
Maharashtra: Shiv Sena's Sanjay Raut Meets Sharad Pawar
Drill displays IED diffused with the help of a robot by NSG
Article 370 only gave separatism and terrorism to J&K: PM Modi in Kevadiya
Let us work towards making India $5 trillion economy: Modi To Trainee Civil Servant | Full Speech
Radio Stations in Jammu, Srinagar and Leh renamed
Jammu and Kashmir to witness 'Acche Din'? | Seedha Sawal
Expert advice on how to survive poor air quality in Delhi-NCR