At population control program, BJP MLA Vikram Saini says Hindus should 'produce more children'
Vikram Saini further said that Hindus have accepted the two-child policy, but others have not.
The foolish comments by Saini were made while addressing a population control campaign program in Muzaffarnagar district in which he represents the Khatauli constituency.
"Until a law on population control comes into existence, I have told my wife to keep producing children, even though she told me that two were enough," he said. (WATCH THIS REPORT BY ABP NEWS)
He further said that Hindus have accepted the two-child policy, but others have not who still produce dozens.
"I appeal to my Hindu brothers to not stop. If the law is made it will be foe everyone in this country,” he said.
“When we had two children, my wife said we did not need a third one, but I said we should have four to five," he went on to say. (WATCH THE ENTIRE VIDEO HERE)
Profile of Vikram Saini
- Saini is notorious for for making controversial statements. Earlier in January, he had said "Hindustan is for Hindus" while asking Muslims to go to Pakistan.
- He had said that some "irresponsible leaders" had allowed some Muslims to live in India.
- "During partition, due to them (Muslims), the Hindus are facing problem in the country. If they (Muslims) had not stopped in India, property of crores would be of the Hindus," Saini had then claimed.
- Last year, Saini had threatened to break the bones of those who kill and disrespect cows.
- Saini is an accused in the 2013 Muzaffarnagar riots case and was detained under the National Security Act. (WATCH THE VIDEO HERE)
National Unity Day: A tribute to Sardar Patel | Master Stroke
What all changed after J&K officially bifurcated into 2 UTs? | Master Stroke
Israeli spyware Pegasus snooped on Indian Journalists through Whatsapp | Master Stroke
Maharashtra: Shiv Sena's Sanjay Raut Meets Sharad Pawar
Drill displays IED diffused with the help of a robot by NSG
Article 370 only gave separatism and terrorism to J&K: PM Modi in Kevadiya
Let us work towards making India $5 trillion economy: Modi To Trainee Civil Servant | Full Speech
Radio Stations in Jammu, Srinagar and Leh renamed
Jammu and Kashmir to witness 'Acche Din'? | Seedha Sawal
Expert advice on how to survive poor air quality in Delhi-NCR