Who placed powerful explosive inside Uttar Pradesh Assembly: 10 Points
- The explosive was found by the cleaning staff on July 12. The dog squad also failed to detect it.
- After the powder was sent for FSL examination, it was found to be a dangerous plastic explosive PETN (Pentaerythritol tetranitrate).
- The quantity of the explosive was 150 grams. According to experts 500 gm of this explosive is enough to blow up the House.
- The explosive was found under the bench, third from where the Leader of Opposition sits.
- "The security of the House is our concern. This is part of a dangerous terrorist conspiracy and should be exposed. The state government wants to get an NIA probe done in the matter and police verification of employees and officials working in Vidhan Bhawan," Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath told the House and urged the Speaker to take a decision.
- The chief minister also said, "As no one is allowed inside the House except legislators and marshals, the matter becomes serious. The matter is related with sentiments of 22 crore people of the state. As we have no objections in checking at airports, we (legislators) should also support this here. I also ask them not to bring mobile phones and keep their bags outside the House and a system should be evolved for this."
- The driver of legislators will be verified and those having no pass will not be allowed entry inside assembly premises, the speaker said.
- Passes issued to former MLAs and others will also be cancelled and police verification of assembly staff will be done, he said.
- The House passed a resolution recommending an NIA probe into it. Lucknow police has filed sedition case against unknown people.
- The two theories derived by the experts presence of explosive material inside Assembly are: Either any legislature has placed it in Assembly to ask for security or any sleeper cell has put it as a part of a conspiracy.
National Unity Day: A tribute to Sardar Patel | Master Stroke
What all changed after J&K officially bifurcated into 2 UTs? | Master Stroke
Israeli spyware Pegasus snooped on Indian Journalists through Whatsapp | Master Stroke
Maharashtra: Shiv Sena's Sanjay Raut Meets Sharad Pawar
Drill displays IED diffused with the help of a robot by NSG
Article 370 only gave separatism and terrorism to J&K: PM Modi in Kevadiya
Let us work towards making India $5 trillion economy: Modi To Trainee Civil Servant | Full Speech
Radio Stations in Jammu, Srinagar and Leh renamed
Jammu and Kashmir to witness 'Acche Din'? | Seedha Sawal
Expert advice on how to survive poor air quality in Delhi-NCR