RBI Grade B 2018 recruitment: Apply to earn upto 75,831 per month! Check exam dates, eligibility criteria, other details
RBI Grade B 2018 notification: The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format given online or before 23 July 2018.
Name of the post: Grade B Officers
Number of the posts: 166
Official website: rbi.org.in
RBI Grade B 2018 age limit: 21 - 30 years
RBI Grade B 2018 Exam Dates-
• Online registration start date: July 3, 2018
• Online registration end date: July 23, 2018
• Phase-I exam: August 16, 2018
• Phase-II exam: September 7, 2018
• Interview Process: To be announced later
• Declaration of final result: To be announced late
RBI Grade B 2018 Eligibility-
Educational Qualification: Minimum of 60% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PWD) or equivalent in Bachelor’s Degree as well as in 12th and 10th standard examinations.
RBI Grade B 2018 Exam pattern-
There will be 3 phases for RBI recruitment exam for Grade B posts:
• Phase-I exam (Prelims)
• Phase-II exam (Mains)
• Interview process
• Candidates who will clear the written exam will later have to finally appear for the interview.
• Interview Process will carry 50 marks.
RBI Grade B salary-
• The selected candidate will be able to earn Rs 35,150 - Rs 75,831 per month.
• According to the website, the selected Candidates will draw a starting basic pay of Rs 35,150 p.m.
• At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments are approximately Rs 75,831 (approx.)
RBI Grade B 2018: How to apply
Step 1) Candidates are required to apply only online using the website www.rbi.org.in.
Step 2) Click on the link, 'Appendix -I' on the website where the detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available.
Step 3) Enter the required details.
Step 4) Upload the documents
Step 5) Submit the details
Step 6) Pay the application fees.
All the best!
National Unity Day: A tribute to Sardar Patel | Master Stroke
What all changed after J&K officially bifurcated into 2 UTs? | Master Stroke
Israeli spyware Pegasus snooped on Indian Journalists through Whatsapp | Master Stroke
Maharashtra: Shiv Sena's Sanjay Raut Meets Sharad Pawar
Drill displays IED diffused with the help of a robot by NSG
Article 370 only gave separatism and terrorism to J&K: PM Modi in Kevadiya
Let us work towards making India $5 trillion economy: Modi To Trainee Civil Servant | Full Speech
Radio Stations in Jammu, Srinagar and Leh renamed
Jammu and Kashmir to witness 'Acche Din'? | Seedha Sawal
Expert advice on how to survive poor air quality in Delhi-NCR