Five reasons to watch Janhvi-Ishaan's ‘Dhadak’
- Janhvi Kapoor: The movie marks the debut of late legendary actress Sridevi's daughter Janhvi Kapoor and we are really looking forward to see the star kid foray into Bollywood. Janhvi’s late mother was an epitome of cinematic brilliance who ruled over our hearts with her charm and acting prowess over the years. The 19-year-old looks promising just like her mom and might just end up making a smashing debut in Bollywood!
Janhvi reminds you of her mother Sridevi in almost every scene!
2. Marathi blockbuster 'Sairaat' remake:'Dhadak' is the official adaptation of acclaimed filmmaker Nagraj Manjule’s Marathi film Sairat starring Akash Thosar and Rinku Rajguru. The movie had set the box-office on fire across the country because of its realistic treatment, impeccable writing and music and we are naturally curious to see what the Bollywood remake would be like.
Sairat and Dhadak poster
3. Director Shashank Khaitan: Dhadak is helmed by Shashank Khaitan, who is regarded as hit machine of Bollywood. He has directed hit films such as Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania and Badrinath Ki Dulhania and is a master of romantic genre.
Director Shashank Khaitan with Ishaan and Janhvi
4. Karan Johar's launch pad: Karan Johar's Dharma Productions is known for launching many great talents like Alia Bhatt , Varun Dhawan and Sidharth Malhotra and now he is coming up with two new talents who looks equally promising!
Karan Johar with Dhadak stars
5. Music: Music composers Ajay–Atul, who also worked on the music of Sairat, of which Dhadak is a remake. Their remake of Zhingat is already ruling chartbusters, also the title track too is very soothing.
Zhingaat song is already a hit
National Unity Day: A tribute to Sardar Patel | Master Stroke
What all changed after J&K officially bifurcated into 2 UTs? | Master Stroke
Israeli spyware Pegasus snooped on Indian Journalists through Whatsapp | Master Stroke
Maharashtra: Shiv Sena's Sanjay Raut Meets Sharad Pawar
Drill displays IED diffused with the help of a robot by NSG
Article 370 only gave separatism and terrorism to J&K: PM Modi in Kevadiya
Let us work towards making India $5 trillion economy: Modi To Trainee Civil Servant | Full Speech
Radio Stations in Jammu, Srinagar and Leh renamed
Jammu and Kashmir to witness 'Acche Din'? | Seedha Sawal
Expert advice on how to survive poor air quality in Delhi-NCR