KAUN BANEGA CROREPATI 9 : Here are the MAJOR CHANGES we will see this season
Kaun Banega Crorepati is coming up with new season but with huge changes
Well, the KBC is old but there are some major changes in this new season. Take a look at these few points:
- There will be no film promotions this time on the show. But heroes from different field will grace the show. Although Bollywood celebs will come on the show but to create awareness on special cause.
- Now this is the most important point. The prize money this time has been increased to Rs 7Crore. And after giving right answer to Rs 1 Crore question, the next question will be of Rs 7 Crore.
- Show will go on air for six weeks with limited 30-35 episodes. Makers wanted the show to be crisp and short.
- Another major change we will witness this time is in a Lifeline. Phone-a-friend lifeline has now changed into video-call-a-friend. Contestant can make a video call to their friend and take help.
- One more lifeline will be introduced in the show. It will be called as ‘Jodidaar’ and will enable the participant to bring a friend or even a relative. That ‘Jodidaar’ will help the participant in answering the questions.
- Show will have a premiere episode, showcasing 17 years of KBC with a special montage.
Ho jayiye taiyaar kyunki sirf 5 din mein aayenge @amitabhbachchan aapse milne apke favourite quiz show #KBC mein 28 August ko raat 9 baje!
A post shared by Sony Entertainment Television (@sonytvofficial) on
Show will go on air from 28th August on Sony Entertainment Television.
National Unity Day: A tribute to Sardar Patel | Master Stroke
What all changed after J&K officially bifurcated into 2 UTs? | Master Stroke
Israeli spyware Pegasus snooped on Indian Journalists through Whatsapp | Master Stroke
Maharashtra: Shiv Sena's Sanjay Raut Meets Sharad Pawar
Drill displays IED diffused with the help of a robot by NSG
Article 370 only gave separatism and terrorism to J&K: PM Modi in Kevadiya
Let us work towards making India $5 trillion economy: Modi To Trainee Civil Servant | Full Speech
Radio Stations in Jammu, Srinagar and Leh renamed
Jammu and Kashmir to witness 'Acche Din'? | Seedha Sawal
Expert advice on how to survive poor air quality in Delhi-NCR