Political significance of Gadwaghat Ashram where PM Modi fed cows: 5 key points
5 KEY POINTS OF PM MODI'S VISIT TO GADWAGHAT ASHRAM
- Wearing a rudraksh maala, Modi fed cows and prayed at the temple.He then met Mahant Sharananand of Gadhwaghat Ashram to take ‘deeksha’.
- Modi will during the day hold a rally in Rohaniya to conclude his campaigning for the last phase of Uttar Pradesh polls.
- PM's visit to Gadwaghat Ashram is politically significant as Yadavs here are close to the Ashram. Also Dalits and backward caste people are spiritually attached to it.
- Reports say SP leader Shivpal Yadav frequently visits the place with his family. Mulayam Singh Yadav and Congress VP Rahul Gandhi have also visited the Ashram in the past..
- According to a TOI report, “The ashram has more than 2 crore followers from across castes. It has 125 branches throughout the country. It was set up in 1930 by 'Dada guru' Shri Shri 1008 Swami Adhvyaitanandji Maharaj.”
National Unity Day: A tribute to Sardar Patel | Master Stroke
What all changed after J&K officially bifurcated into 2 UTs? | Master Stroke
Israeli spyware Pegasus snooped on Indian Journalists through Whatsapp | Master Stroke
Maharashtra: Shiv Sena's Sanjay Raut Meets Sharad Pawar
Drill displays IED diffused with the help of a robot by NSG
Article 370 only gave separatism and terrorism to J&K: PM Modi in Kevadiya
Let us work towards making India $5 trillion economy: Modi To Trainee Civil Servant | Full Speech
Radio Stations in Jammu, Srinagar and Leh renamed
Jammu and Kashmir to witness 'Acche Din'? | Seedha Sawal
Expert advice on how to survive poor air quality in Delhi-NCR