AC short-circuit creates panic in Patna hosp

19 Jul 2013 02:30 AM

AC short-circuit creates panic in Patna hosp

Updated 19 Jul 2013 02:30 AM

Patna Panic caused after heavy smoke emerged due to AC short-circuit in PMCH hospital. Sparks & smoke came out from the window AC installed in the ICU of the childrens ward. The situation caused panic leading to parents running out with their ailing kids outside the hospital from different wards. The situation was immediately brought to control later on.

PLAYLIST

Coronavirus: What people should learn from Raj's Bhilwara?

The Maulana who focuses on religion more than deadly outbreak of COVID-19 | Ghanti Bajao (07.04.2020)

Debate: Why are Tablighi Jamaatis resorting to misbehaviour?

The Maulana who threatened leaves LIVE debate in between after cornered by true facts | Sansani (07.04.2020)

India to supply Anti-Malaria drug to US after Trump's request

J&K: On-sight jawan explains the timeline of Keran encounter

LIVE ground report from Mumbai, Pune, Jaipur over COVID-19

82-year-old defeats Coronavirus in Delhi

Over 50 Jamaatis still missing in Maharashtra: HM Anil Deshmukh

People at Daryaganj vegetable market neglect social distancing

Be hopeful with Malini Awasthi amid COVID-19 outbreak | Namaste Bharat (07.04.2020)

People avoid buying milk from Gwaalas out of fear of infection

People avoid buying milk from Gwaalas out of fear of infection

MP: Woman gives birth to healthy baby, names him lockdown

Amroha residents welcome police officials with rose petals