Aisa Bhi Hota Hai: Man Electrocuted In Firozabad's Jalesar

05 Aug 2019 08:24 AM

Aisa Bhi Hota Hai: Man Electrocuted In Firozabad's Jalesar

Updated 05 Aug 2019 08:24 AM

A man was headed to drink water while working in a glass factory. The water-cooler had the problem of earthing and when the man touched the cooler to drink water, he was electrocuted. The man died on spot. The whole incident was recorded on CCTV. A case has been registered on the basis of CCTV footage

PLAYLIST

Coronavirus: What people should learn from Raj's Bhilwara?

The Maulana who focuses on religion more than deadly outbreak of COVID-19 | Ghanti Bajao (07.04.2020)

Debate: Why are Tablighi Jamaatis resorting to misbehaviour?

The Maulana who threatened leaves LIVE debate in between after cornered by true facts | Sansani (07.04.2020)

India to supply Anti-Malaria drug to US after Trump's request

J&K: On-sight jawan explains the timeline of Keran encounter

LIVE ground report from Mumbai, Pune, Jaipur over COVID-19

82-year-old defeats Coronavirus in Delhi

Over 50 Jamaatis still missing in Maharashtra: HM Anil Deshmukh

People at Daryaganj vegetable market neglect social distancing

Be hopeful with Malini Awasthi amid COVID-19 outbreak | Namaste Bharat (07.04.2020)

People avoid buying milk from Gwaalas out of fear of infection

People avoid buying milk from Gwaalas out of fear of infection

MP: Woman gives birth to healthy baby, names him lockdown

Amroha residents welcome police officials with rose petals